Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter Eggs

Yesterday we went to grandma's house to dye Easter eggs. I totally thought Gabbie wouldn't get into it but I was wrong! She loved dying eggs and even carried one around in her hand after it was peeled eating it.

Here is Gabbie before dying eggs and completely dressed


We told her it was time to get naked and she was ready! I love her eye lashes in this picture.


My little angel


Gabbie and grandma



Having a good time!



Showing off her orange egg. Notice the bowl. Somehow we ended up with a bowl with all different colors in it. It was not so pretty.






Notice the egg in Gabbie's hand. She normally isn't a big egg fan, but enjoyed these!

Gabbie and Chloe my mom's dog. She is such a mooch that she was begging Gabbie for an egg!

1 comment:

TheOilHippie said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! Gabbie is such a cutie :)