Sunday, April 13, 2008

Potty Time

We decided to buy Gabbie a potty seat and yesterday morning placed her on it. It is one of those that goes on the regular potty. So we put her on the potty, I ran and got the video camera, came back and while recording it Gabbie went pee pee on the potty! Steve and I were shocked and Gabbie was so excited!

Fast forward to this morning, I went in the downstairs bathroom to wash my hands. Of course Gabbie followed and saw the potty seat. She pointed at it and said poo poo. So I place the seat on the potty and her on the seat and sure enough not 15 seconds later she was pooping on the potty! She was so excited! Her facial expressions were hilarious. After she went poo poo she then went pee pee!

So tonight after we got home from Grandma's she saw the potty again and pointed to it. I asked her if she wanted to sit on it and she said yep. So I put her on it and sure enough 15 seconds later she went poo poo and then pee pee again!

That's my baby girl!

1 comment:

TheOilHippie said...

I am so impressed. Can she come over and teach CiCi a thing or two???