Monday, November 10, 2008

Baby Jack is 2!!

Tonight we went to Baby Jack's house to celebrate his birthday! I can't believe he is now 2. Gabbie had an absolute blast. I am pretty sure she didn't want to leave. The kids were so cute playing together and sharing toys. I hope to have pictures soon (hint hint Jenn) as I forgot my camera.

As always Gabbie was obsessed with Baby Jordyn. She even sang a couple of Annie songs to her (Gabbie is obsessed with the movie Annie). She sang Tomorrow and Dumb Dog. Her singing to Jordyn was quite cute if I may say so myself!

Saturday is Jack's actual party and we can't wait.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!!!!!

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Ahhhh, how sweet and how cute of Gabbie singing from Annie!!!

Bobbi said...

Happy Birthday, Jack.

How cute that she loves Annie!! I love that movie too