Sunday, December 23, 2007

What a difference a year makes!







A friend wrote that on a Christmas card she sent with her daughter Sabrina on it. We were actually in Guatemala together a little over a year ago visiting our babies so to see a picture of her now and see that written next to it made me chuckle. Seriously where has the time gone?






As I sit here two nights before Christmas I am amazed at the twists and turns my life has taken to get me to where I am today. Two years ago tonight I had no clue that the idea of adoption would enter into my mind. Seriously if you would have told me two years ago that I would be the mommy of an amazing 15 month old daughter from Guatemala I would have never believed it. I am so blessed!!!!






Here are some pictures from last night. Gabbie got her very first Cabbage Patch Kid from Jennifer. We got our first Cabbage Patch Kids together back in the 80's so she wanted to get one for Gabbie. Gabbie's CPK is named Melody. Melody came with a bottle and Gabbie loves to give it to her. She is so serious when she does it too. I think my baby is turning into a little girl already:(



What a difference a year makes!!!






No comments: