Friday, July 4, 2008

The Look

Gabbie has this thing she does that we call 'the look.' She used to give it to us when we did something she didn't like and her sitter said she gives it to her quite often. Once Steve and I started noticing it we named it and started asking her to give it to us at random times. It is amazing how this child can go from laughing to giving the look in two seconds. We kept trying to get her to do it at my mom's today and finally she did it and I caught it on my camera! This child is a stinker!

Now for pictures from today. I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. Gabbie sure did. She literally went non stop at my mom's for hours and hours. She had so much fun!

Look at this sweet face.... It's about to change.....


Now for the Look

Grandma had to take Gabbie around the yard over and over again in this wagon. She loved it!

Gabbie and Grandma
This is one of my favorite pics from the day. Gabbie really is such a happy girl. This picture shows it!

Here is Gabbie with a toy that was my mom's when she was her age. It is a dog that squeaks when you squeeze him. She loves this thing. She treated it like it was a real puppy.

The neighbor has a huge fat beagle and which just wanted to lay in the yard and be alone. Gabbie kept going up to the fence wanting it to come over but it wouldn't. At one point she grabbed this fake dog and put it right at the fence on the ground and kepy saying 'puppy' to the dog next door hoping it would come over and see the fake dog. It was the cutest thing.
Here she is trying to talk the dog into climbing in the wagon for a ride

Here she is trying to take it for a ride.

Finally here is Gabbie's with a real dog Chloe. She loves this dog! Everytime we come to my moms she chases it around and tries to give it hugs and kisses.

5 comments:

TheOilHippie said...

Precious girl with her puppy!! And I love THE LOOK. That will come in handy in the future :)

Mama Bear said...

LOVE those looks! Glad to hear you had a great fourth! Will be in touch when we get back to town!

Bobbi said...

Love the look!! WOnder what it will look like in 15 years???

Roseola?? UGH!! I have heard that is the worst. Knock on wood, itis the ONE thing Reese has not gotten. (Now, my next post will be that he got it!!)

Farrah said...

Where did you get those shorts?
Those are the cutest shorts ever!!

Jennifer said...

I love that face! What a funny girl. She must be a character...she looks like a barrel of fun!